As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the USA, SolarWorld’s Sunmodule™ Plus solar panels are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of quality, performance and durability. The mono-and polycrystalline products from SolarWorld come in variety of power densities, making them suitable for all applications – from a residential rooftop to a large-scale facility.
The next-generation Sunmodule Plus solar panel featuring:
- 10-year extended product workmanship warranty
- Versatile frame with “top-down” and “bottom-up” mounting methods
- Eight possible grounding locations
- Extended cable lengths for easier installation
Plus sorting – get all the watts you pay for
With plus sorting, SolarWorld only delivers modules that are factory-tested to meet or exceed their name plate power rating – even after initial light induced degradation. By delivering actual power, plus-sorting minimizes module mismatch losses and eliminates name plate tolerance losses, which can account for up to 5% in modelling programs like PVWatts and PVSyst.
Because SolarWorld produces the highest quality, we can guarantee the best performance. That’s why SolarWorld is the first solar company to offer a 25-year linear performance guarantee and a 10-year product workmanship warranty.
According to our guarantee, the actual power of a new module cannot deviate from the specified rated power by more than 3% during the first year; and afterward, the power will not decrease by more than 0.7 percent of the rated power per year. So at year 10, the Sunmodule’s capacity is guaranteed to be at least 90% of the nameplate as opposed to the industry standard guarantee of 80%. This is added value that can help you get your project sold or financed.
To meet your installation requirements, Sunmodule Plus solar panels ship with the 2.5 frame that includes the following features.
Version 2.0 frame
- New sleek profile
- Ideal for “top-down” mounting methods
- Four grounding locations
- Available with mono – and polycrystalline solar panels
Version 2.5 frame
- New sleek profile with extended flange
- Compatible with “top-down” and “bottom-up” mounting methods
- Eight grounding locations
- Extended by 4 inches for even easier installation
- Allows mounting in landscape