Sunpower Solar Panels – E20/ 327 Series:
Ausind Solar Introduces the SunPower E20 Series Solar Panel. SunPower is Achieving 20% Panel Efficiency and the World Record Again!
SunPower E20 Series Specs: Ausind Solar Sunpower E20_Data Sheet_AU_a4
SunPower Warranty Details: Ausind Solar Sunpower_warranty_sellsheet_FINAL
SunPower E20 panels are the highest efficiency panels available on the market today, providing more power in the same amount of space.
TRANSFORMER-LESS INVERTER COMPATIBILITY
Comprehensive inverter compatibility ensures that customers can pair the highest efficiency panels with the highest efficiency inverters, maximising system output
POSITIVE POWER TOLERANCE
Positive tolerance ensures customers receive the rated power or higher for every panel
RELIABLE AND ROBUST DESIGN
- SunPower’s unique MaxeonTM cell technology and advanced module design ensure industry leading reliability.
It’s a fact: SunPower® solar panels produce the most energy of all solar panels on the market. Since SunPower solar panels are so efficient, you can make the most of your roof space to produce significantly more electricity.
Highly efficient solar panels from SunPower generate more energy over the lifetime of your system than other panels. Compared to other solar panels, SunPower converts the greatest percentage of sunlight into electricity. This means that over the lifetime of your system, you’ll generate more electricity and save more money on your electric bills.
SunPower® E20 Series – Maximum efficiency solar panels
SunPower has introduced a new series of panels that takes the advantages of high efficiency solar technology to another level. The new SunPower E20 series sets a new standard for solar, achieving record panel efficiencies of over 20%.
- Highest efficiency panels available on the market today, including the world’s first 20% efficiency panel.
- Maximum performance: The panels that make up the new E20 Series are compatible with transformer-less (TL) Inverters. This means that SunPower superior panel performance can now be matched with the highest performing inverters, maximising system output.
- New Positive power tolerance rating: with the SunPower E20 Series you can be assured that you will always get the power you have paid for… or more.
- The patented SunPower® Maxeon™ cell technology sets the standard for solar performance and reliability, enabling up to 50% more power than conventional solar panels and up to a 3 times more reliable performance. Maxeon solar cells hold the world efficiency record of up to 24%.
- Guaranteed Performance: The new line of SunPower solar panels is backed by the same industry-leading warranty as the rest of our product offering.
More power means fewer panels
With SunPower® solar panels you can install more power in the same amount of space than with other panels: up to 50% more solar power than conventional designs and up to four times more than thin-film solar. Since our commercial solar systems require significantly less roof space, you can use fewer panels to produce the same amount of clean, renewable solar power. With fewer solar panels you can also maximise your roof space to choose the best, unobstructed location for electricity production.
More electricity in real-world conditions
- SunPower panels outperform others early in the morning, late in the day, and on cloudy days.
- They effectively absorb different wavelengths of light to generate more electricity.
- They perform better at high temperatures than others. As they’re more efficient at converting light into electricity (and not heat), the hotter it gets outside, the better they perform.
- They maintain efficiency during initial break-in. Most panels lose 3% efficiency when first exposed to sunlight. This is not the case for SunPower panels.
Independent tests confirm SunPower produces the most electricity
Universities and independent research laboratories around the world compared the performance of solar panels from SunPower against other technologies. In each case, SunPower solar panels were the clear leader.
Superior solar panel electricity production
Solar systems are often described in terms of the amount of power they are capable of producing in a given instant (measured in watts or kilowatts). The most important factor to take into account when comparing residential solar systems, however, is the amount of actual electricity the system is expected to generate during its lifetime (measured in kilowatt-hours). When compared to other brands, SunPower® high efficiency solar panels produce the most electricity in a wide range of conditions over the lifetime of the solar system.